|Where to Find:||Any world, excluding Properties , LUP Worlds and Club Station Alpha|
|How to Use:||Interact (SHIFT)|
Binoculars are objects located on nearly every world in LEGO Universe. Interacting with one shows the player a sweeping, cinematic view of a nearby area of the world in question. Each world with binoculars has an achievement centered around looking through all of the ones there. If a player has never looked through a particular pair of binoculars, two glowing rings will be floating in front of the lenses. Once the player looks through a pair of binoculars once, the rings disappear.
Related Missions and Achivements
- A View to a Monument
- Spaceship Observer
- Avant Gardens Observer
- Nimbus Station Observer
- Gnarled Forest Observer
- Forbidden Valley Observer
- Nexus Tower Observer
- Crux Prime Observer
- Starbase 3001 Observer
- Frostburgh Observer
- The glowing rings were not added to the binoculars until late Beta. Before then, it was very difficult for players to keep track of which ones they had and hadn't already seen.
- Starbase 3001 is the smallest world to include binoculars. There are only two pairs of binoculars located there.
- Riding an unreleased Horse Mount will cause the glowing rings to come back.
- There is a Left-Handed item entitled "Binoculars," which shouldn't be confused with in-game Binoculars like these.