|Quote||"Are there chefs on other worlds as well? I should form a guild with them!"|
He sends players to collect ingredients for his recipes. Once a mission is completed a new recipe is available in Johnny's Cook menu. Each recipe consists of fruit which is found in the monastery gardens and various foods bought from other locations in LEGO Universe. He also sells some other consumables, all of which can also be chosen as rewards from daily missions in the Ninjago Monastery.
It should be noted that the recipe in the mission has different quantities than the recipe in the cook section of his store. The ingredients in the missions are the same, but the quantity changes.
Johnny can also make Rockolate Bars for taming the Earth Dragon pet.
- Cooking Lessons
- Oil and Vinegar, No Mayo
- Disgusting Delicacy
- Jeet Yet?
- Munchy Crunchy
- Icy and Spicy
- Rock Candy
- His Ninjago cuisine appears to have become popular among the Nexus Force, as the Faction leaders were reported to have been dining on Dirt Sandwiches and Rock Fruit while the Nexus Force Championships were being discussed. 
- Umami is a term for savoriness.
- His only recipe that doesnt require anything from the Ninjago Monastary is the Yuki Yaki.
- The symbol on his shirt means "Ninja".
- Johnny baked Hari Howzen's first birthday cake. It had fish in it.