|The wiki's home page|
|Hub for learning about how this wiki works|
|The wiki's policy for everything under the sun|
|Lists all active staff members on the wiki|
|Describes the correct style and formatting for pages|
|This is the place to discuss any and all things wiki-related with the community|
|Allows users to get their signatures up and running smoothly|
|Add an avatar that appears on your user page, blogs, comments, and the wiki chat|
|Read the chat rules and check the codes for emoticons.|
- Note: LU Wiki Staff are different from Wikia Staff, for a list of Wikia Staff members, see Special:Listusers/staff
Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, LU Wiki Staff can access a few additional functions.
- Undo all of the recent edits by one user on one page. (Rollback)
- Moderate chat.
List of moderators:
Administrators can (in addition to Moderator Abilities):
- Delete and undelete pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Lock (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Block IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Edit the interface by changing system messages and skins.
List of administrators:
Bureaucrats can (in addition to Moderator and Administrator Abilities):
- Make other users into moderators, administrators, or bureaucrats on their own wiki.
- If there are no active bureaucrats, use the forums to nominate users. Once a community decision has been reached (or if there is no active community to debate the decision), please leave a message at the wiki adoption requests page and Wikia Staff can provide the rights.
List of bureaucrats:
What can administrators not do?
Administrators should not use their administrator powers to settle editing disputes; for example, to lock a page on a version he or she prefers in an editing dispute that isn't vandalism. Administrator powers should be used to help keep the wiki clear of vandalism, spam, and users who make malicious edits, but not for simple disagreements between users acting in good faith. Ideally an admin shouldn't be considered "in charge". The ideal admin is just someone who is trusted to have a few extra buttons and to use them for the benefit of the Wikia community.