Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This page needs improvement. Please improve this article to make the wiki a better place!
Reason: Somewhat outdated info, needs a re-write and added info on Space Ranger
"If you're gonna wear Sentinel blue, you've gotta earn the honor!"- Melodie Foxtrot
|Members||Bronson Jarls, Melodie Foxtrot, Beck Strongheart, others|
|Main Location||Sentinel War Room, Nexus Tower|
|Allies||Nexus Force, Assembly, Venture League, Paradox|
The Sentinels are one of the four factions of the Nexus Force. Led by the courageous Duke Exeter, they are focused around battle, chivalry and armor. Their primary color is blue and their faction emblem is a blue falcon on a yellow shield.
The brave and bold warriors of the Sentinels protect those around them through the strength of their armor and conviction. Specialty Kits in the Sentinel Faction are the Knight, Samurai, and Space Ranger. Knights wield a sword and shield and their skills grant them a whirlwind attack that allows them to spin around and damage all nearby enemies. They gain enhanced armor for their team and they cannot be interrupted during combat. They can charge at enemies and knock them into the air and can block certain enemy attacks. Samurai wear special armor and battle with a katana and a bow that shoots flaming arrows. The Samurai's skills are similar to the Knight’s; they can avoid being interrupted during combat, gain enhanced Armor for their team, and block enemy attacks. Space Rangers have massive area of effect abilities and splash damage, making them more effective against swarms of weaker enemies. In addition, they benefit from reduced damage after their armor has been reduced to zero as well as the ability to block large amounts of damage. Overall, Sentinels excel at smashing enemies up close and using powerful armor and weapons.
Quote from Pre-Order Pack
"The fearless warrior knight Duke Exeter leads this close-knit band of heroes, who are in their element in the thick of a fight. Armed with inventive weaponry, they are renowned for using their wits, creative fighting moves and team skills to battle those who wish to destroy imagination."
- Duke Exeter (Sentinel Faction Leader)
- ASR1 (Mission Captain)
- JIW2 (Deputy Mission Commander)
- Commander Beck Strongheart (Sentinel Faction Commander)
- Sentinel Faction Guards
- Fitz Vanderbuilt (Sentinel Faction Engineer)
- Melodie Foxtrot (Sentinel Faction Agent)
- Klaus Zett (Gear Vendor)
- Theo Balfour (Sentinel Faction Grunt)
- Vance Bulwark (Property Guard)
- Argo Butterchunks (Property Guard)
- Xeno Blueblade (Sentinel Vendor)
- Kendrix Starfish (Property Guard)
- Bud Nippit (Property Guard)
- Sunny Rayburn (Property Guard)
- Knuck Brassels (Property Guard)
- Bronson Jarls (Sentinel Faction Sergeant)
- Brannan Landers (Sentinel Faction Lieutenant)
- Bullet Mullet (Sentinel Faction Guard)
- Nikolai Gammapulse (Sentinel Vendor)
- Yawny Goodknight (Sentinel Guard)
- Achilles Plutarch (Gear Vendor)
These members of Sentinel Faction were either cut from the game or later moved to another faction.
- Sergeant Maxx
- Sentinel Guard
- Vanguard Vendor
- Epsilon Starcracker (Sentinel Faction Scout)
- Dirk Manleigh (Sentinel Faction Rep)
Race Car Parts
|Type||How to obtain||Buy price||Sell price||Picture||Rarity|
|Stalwart Engine Panel||Buy at Nikolai Gammapulse||2,000 60||200 6|
|Stalwart Rear Panel||Buy at Nikolai Gammapulse||2,000 60||200 6|
|Stalwart Bumper||Buy at Nikolai Gammapulse||2,000 60||200 6|
|Satlwart Rear Bumper||Buy at Nikolai Gammapulse||2,000 60||200 6|
|Stalwart Side Panels||Buy at Nikolai Gammapulse||2,000 60||200 6|
|Name||How to obtain||Buy price||Sell price||Picture||Rarity|
|Startalon Nosecone||Buy at Nikolai Gammapulse||3,000 60||? ?|
|Startalon Cockpit||Buy at Nikolai Gammapulse||3,000 60||? ?|
|Startalon Engine||Buy at Nikolai Gammapulse||3,000 60||? ?|
- Early concept art and characters used a different icon for the Sentinels.
- The word sentinel means a person that does not interfere in battles, though in-game Sentinels are usually at the heart of a battle with strong weapons and powerful armor.