Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Worlds are the locations in LEGO Universe. Worlds can be traveled to by rocket, or on occasion, through teleporters. During Alpha and Beta, only Venture Explorer, Avant Gardens, Nimbus Station, Gnarled Forest, Forbidden Valley , Club Station Alpha , and for a short time Starbase 3001 were available in addition to the five starter properties.
The main worlds in LEGO Universe.
- The Venture Explorer - A spaceship that serves as the game's tutorial.
- Avant Gardens - Introduces players to the Nexus Force, its Factions, and the Maelstrom.
- Nimbus Station - The hub between worlds present at the game's launch, a peaceful world for socializing with other players.
- Pet Cove - A small world where players learn to tame Pets.
- Gnarled Forest - A pirates-themed world.
- Forbidden Valley - A ninja-themed world.
- Nexus Tower - The hub for all worlds added after the game's launch.
- Crux Prime - A large battlefield beneath Nexus Tower.
- Ninjago Monastery - A Ninjago-themed world, and the only main world besides the Venture Explorer not to take place on a chunk of Planet Crux.
These are worlds not part of the main system of worlds, and are listed in separate sections of the Passport.
- Club Station Alpha - A space station exclusive to LEGO Club members.
- Starbase 3001 - A space station that gives access to the World Builder League worlds.
- DeepFreeze - A World Builder League world.
- Robot City - A World Builder League world.
- Moonbase - A World Builder League world.
- Portabello - A World Builder League world.
- Frostburgh - A seasonal world, only available in winter. Was only available once during LEGO Universe's live run, as development ceased before it could be re-added in late 2011.
Worlds that were in development, but due to the closure of LEGO Universe were never launched.
- Kingdoms World - A large castle themed world, planned for release in early 2012.
Worlds from the development of LEGO Universe that were scrapped or redesigned.
- Vanguard Outpost - The first world created for LEGO Universe. Scrapped.
- Port Plunder - An early pirates-themed world. Replaced by Gnarled Forest.
- Nimbus Park - Redesigned into Avant Gardens/Nimbus Station.
- YouReeka / Zorillo Plaza - Redesigned into Nimbus Station.
- Pet Ranch - Redesigned into Pet Cove.
- Tar-ranno Forest Wrecks - Scrapped.
- Creepy Crawly Forest - Scrapped.
- Spikes Peak - Scrapped.
- Gnarly Foothills - Scrapped, only mentioned in passing by a concept artist.
- Brick Mesa - Scrapped, thematically similar to Crux Prime.
- Nexus City - One of the earliest world concepts, unknown if it was planned to be created and added to live game in a future update.
Many worlds were created by developers and LUPs throughout the game's development, usually not intended for public release. For more information, see the Development Worlds article.
These locations are relevant only to the LEGO Universe story and cannot be played.
- Gallant 5 - The four explorers found the Imagimeter Shards here.
- Planet Crux - An ancient cube-shaped planet that was destroyed by the Maelstrom, its chunks becoming floating island worlds of their own.